I. Basic provisions1. The personal data controller referred to in Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Ing. Miloš Vymazal, ID 644320904, Jevišovice 314, 371 53 Jevišovice (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2. The contact details of the trustee are listed below.
3. Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements, j. physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a privacy officer.
II. The legal reason for the processing of personal data1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is - performance of the contract between you and the administrator under Art. 6 ods. (1) b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Performance of the Contract"),
- the legitimate interest of the webmaster in the operation of the website, 6 ods. (1) f) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Interest"),
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) 6 ods. (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 par. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that there is no order for goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "Consent").
2. No automatic automatic decision within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent with such processing.
III. Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Legal basis||Purpose||Data||Data source||Personal data recipients (processors)|
|Contract performance||Order Arrangement and Response to Demand||Personal details of clients (name and address, contact)||Email communication, contact form||Subcontractors, mailing services, cloud storage, printed documents|
|Right interest||User management and direct marketing||E-mail, ip address, username, first and last name, and other optional information that users voluntarily provide||Registration form and user profile pages||Operator website|
|Approval||Sending winnings to active users||Name and address||Sponsors compete|
IV. Retention time of data1. The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked if the personal data are processed by consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data has elapsed, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the manager)1. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers, data repositories and files and analytical tools.
VI. Your rights1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data, 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under Art. 17 GDPR,
- the right to x to processing under Art. 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability, 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office in case you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data1. The controller declares that he has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken the technical measures to secure the data repositories and the personal data repositories in a paper form
3. The administrator declares that personal data have access only to the person authorized to do so.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions.
These Conditions shall enter into force on 25.5.2018.